There are many ways to make a unique wedding. Not only the venues, decorations, foods; but also details that perhaps slipped from your eyes. We find some things from Brides for you to remember that makes your wedding a unique one. Check it out!
1. Collect photos of family and friends (easier with small weddings), and place them in frames with each guest's table assignment.
2. Surprise guests with a handwritten note in each place card ("Tom, thanks for flying in from Colorado!"). Got a giant guest list? Try a lipstick-smooch mark and a "Glad you're here today!"
3. Hang a series of framed photos of both of you as children at the reception. Guests can schmooze and peruse during the cocktail hour.
4. Set up a "farm stand" of fresh fruit and small baskets that guests can fill on their way out the door.
5. If white's not your thing, opt for an evening gown in your favorite color. To stand out as the bride, wear a tiara.
You do not have time to do these things? Don't worry! Talk to us about your ideas and we will make your dream comes true!